- by Dr Jaya Sharma
- 0 Shares
- Jan 09 2018
YOU COULD BE UNKNOWINGLY DAMAGING YOUR HAIR
There are plenty of products available in the market today for hair care and styling. Using these products excessively can cause permanent damage to your hair over a period of time.
Here are some of the products you use for beautifying but didn’t know had these side effects on your locks:
- Bleaching makes your hair more susceptible to damage because it alters the structure of your hair as the chemicals change the natural pigmentation
- Permanent treatments like chemical straightening and curling also damage the hair majorly as they break the inner bonds
- Highlights and hair colouring causes dryness and a lack of lustre. The chemicals also damage the roots and makes the hair easily breakable.
- Regular hair straightening and blow-drying causes permanent damage to the natural shine and volume of your hair.
- Even over-brushing and over-shampooing deprives the hair of its natural oils and causes split-ends and breakage.
- It is also important to let your hair breath. Don’t tie your braids and ponytails too tight as they break your hair easily.
It is advisable that you limit the use of chemical products and other styling methods to ensure your hair does not lose its natural shine and it damage free.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.