- by Dr Chaitra Hegde
- 2 Shares
- Jul 24 2017
Yoga for Fertility
Motherhood is amongst the most cheerful & joyous experience in a lady's life. Tragically, not every lady may get the chance to experience it. Have you also been trying for your little dear baby? In case you have, you are not the only one. There has been a consistent increase in the number of people looking for guidance & treatment for infertility or Infertility. Lives are getting stressful because of long working hours, ambitions & demanding schedules. As a result, this way of life has prompted fruitfulness issues among the masses.
What causes Infertility?
Infertility is increasing among both the men & ladies. Tension, guilt, stress & depression can altogether decrease the fertility rates. But, stress is the primary factor that can disturb your plans of raising a family. So what can be a solution to dispose of this anxiety and improve fertility in a natural way? Yoga might be the appropriate solution you are searching for. While yoga does not ensure conception, it can enhance your fertility rate and odds of conceiving.
Yoga stances or asanas help build up an affable body and quiet personality, hence setting you up for labor. When you get troubled with Infertility issues, yoga helps your spirits and empowers an inspirational viewpoint.
How does yoga help Fertility?
Yoga asanas have a many advantages for general wellbeing. Nonetheless, for issues identifying with fertility, yoga can help in these ways:
- Yoga energizes the ovaries and uterus
- Reinforces and extends the back muscles
- Flushes out poisons from the body and purifying the energy channels
- Makes the crotch and hips adaptable
- Strengthen the neck muscles and makes more flexible spine
- Improves blood flow to reproductive organs
- Relieves back and leg hurt
- Reduces stress, mood shifts and unhappiness
- Helps in smooth delivery
Yoga asanas to Enhance fertility
Try these yoga poses for improving fertility and conceiving in natural way.
- Paschimottanasana (Seated forward bend)
- Hastapadasana (Standing forward bend)
- Janu Shirasasana (One-legged forward bend)
- Baddha Konasana (Butterfly posture)
- Shavasana (Corpse posture)
- Viparita Karani (Legs up the wall posture)
Pranayamas to help fertility
These pranayamas or breathing methods can incite a quiet and calm state for mind and body, thus increasing your chances of conception.
- Bhramari Pranayama (Humming honey bee breath method
- Nadi Shodhan Pranayama (Alternate nostril breathing method)
Useful tips on yoga for fertility
- Be positive and patient while you rehearse your asanas and pranayamas.
- Peacefully acknowledge your situation and practice regularly
- Be thankful for the gifts of life you have while focusing away on the negatives.
- Ensure that you consume a nutritious diet.
- Ayurvedic back rubs won't just unwind your body additionally increment blood course.
- Don't hold up ‘trying’ for too long as fertility chances are higher when you are younger.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.