- by Tratak Holistic Clinic
- 9 Shares
- Sep 19 2017
Yoga and Pranayama for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
Yoga is the ideal answer to overcome and control your blood pressure. Just yoga gives complete unwinding to your body, psyche and soul. Yoga and pranayama gives superb advantages for those suffering from low blood pressure or high blood pressure.
What is blood pressure?
Blood pressure is the pressure or the force the blood exerts on the arteries. At the point when our heart pumps, it directs blood around the body to give energy and oxygen. While this happens, the blood forces against the artery walls. This strength of streaming blood is called blood pressure. In the event that your blood pressure is high then it might prompt heart issues like heart attacks and blockages in veins/arteries. This condition is called as hypertension.
Reason for Hypertension or High Blood Pressure
- High measure of salt in sustenance.
- No workout.
- Weight pick up.
Advantages of yoga for controlling hypertension
- Yoga unwinds body, psyche and soul.
- Cures depression, stress and nervousness.
- Controls blood pressure.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Reduces heart issues like heart attacks and strokes.
- Strengthens the brain.
- Cures sleeping disorders.
- Gives positive energy.
- Removes toxins from the body.
- Helps controlling anger.
- Increases oxygen and blood to different organs of the body.
- Increases positive thinking.
- Improves disease resistance.
- Improves focus.
Practicing the yoga postures and pranayamas frequently gives brilliant advantages.
These pranayamas are the all breathing activities which expel negative energy from the body and promote positive energy. Pranayama brings about stronger mind and soul.
Pranayama for hypertension and low blood pressure:
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Bahya pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama and Nadi Shodhan
- Udggeth Pranayama
- Bharmari Pranayama
- Pranav Pranayama
Yoga asanas or postures for hypertension and low blood pressure
- Balasana – Child posture
- Pawanmuktasana – wind expelling posture.
- Shavasana – Sleeping straight on back
- Marjarisana-Cat posture
Yoga Tips for overcoming and controlling blood pressure
- Add more vegetables and organic products.
- Exercise frequently.
- Eat less salt
- Say no to dairy items.
- Include fish, if possible.
- Control your anger
- Control your weight.
- Avoid liquor
- Regular blood check up
- Become more dynamic.
- Include Yoga postures and Pranayama.
Cautions for hypertension or Hypertension:
- Consult your specialist first before practice yoga. Rehearse yoga under proper guidance.
- A hypertension patient should not over exert any activity. All pranayama ought to be done gradually.
- Women shouldn’t practice during their menstrual cycles.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.