- by Dt Shail Yadav
- 2 Shares
- Nov 18 2017
WHY YOU SHOULD DRINK A CUP OF FENNEL TEA EVERYDAY
Fennel is loaded with a host of minerals and vitamins that have an array of health benefits. Starting your day with fennel tea has many positive effects on your overall health.
- One cup can help solve indigestion and ease the heartburn and pain as it is a natural antacid
- The tea is very good for women as its mild oestrogen-like properties can help in treating hormonal imbalance and boosting libido
- It improves your overall digestive health and regulates bowel movements.
- This helps with weight loss as well because it reduces water retention and boosts metabolism thus allowing fat burning
- The tea eliminates worms and bacteria in the intestines and reduces acidic levels
- Fennel tea is a blood cleanser as it protects the liver from alcohol damage, ensures healthy urine flow and even prevents kidney stones
- It boosts your immunity as it prevents onset of colds, relieves sore throat, fever and even eases respiratory issues like asthma and bronchitis
- It makes sure your heart remains healthy as it is packed with vitamins and antioxidants
- The tea in small amounts is great for pregnant women as it helps with morning sickness and even increases production of milk during lactation
- Daily consumption of the tea is also beneficial for the skin as it prevents acne and dark spots, giving the skin a youthful and natural glow. It even delays first signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Washing hair with this tea helps eliminate dandruff and itchiness, ensuring healthy hair growth
You don’t even need to buy fennel tea separately, just crush a handful of seeds and add it to boiling water. After about 10 minutes you can strain any remains of the seeds before drinking.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.