Why You need Aerobic Exercise?
Medikoe Health Expert
Koramangala, bengaluru, karnataka, india, Bengaluru Feb 9, 2017
Aerobics is a cardiovascular exercise that pumps up your heart rate and breathing. This form of exercise strengthens your heart and lungs, increasing the efficiency of your cardiovascular system. Brisk walking, jogs and runs, dance, cycling and swimming are all forms of aerobic exercises.
So, let’s understand the benefits of aerobics:
- It improves the functioning of the heart and reduces high blood pressure
- The high pace burns fats, helping with weight loss and maintaining weight
- Improves mental health and releases endorphins which reduce anxiety and stress levels
- Boosts your immunity system and makes you less prone to infections
- Reduces muscle pain and stiffness as aerobics improves your flexibility and availability of oxygen
- Enables the body to utilise oxygen to its fullest
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Improves blood sugar levels
- Eliminates constipation as it boosts metabolism rates
Sparing maybe 30mins a day can actually benefit your body in so many ways. Regular practice reduces your risk of cardiovascular diseases and promotes healthy weight loss. Aerobics also reduces everyday stress levels keeping you calm and happy. It ensures you get a good night’s sleep as well which is very important for functioning. The overall benefits result in not just in a healthy physical state but mental state as well.