- by Fitness Cafe
- 0 Shares
- Jan 08 2018
Why women should try Pilates
- It is a perfect exercise to strengthen the core and works on the abs helping you keep your body toned.
- Regular Pilates helps bring relief to women suffering from chronic lower back pain. It helps in stabilizing the core muscles and relieves stress on the area.
- Regular exercises put pressure on the joint but Pilates movements are slow and has minimal impact on the joints. It also reduces pressure on the back and knees.
- It improves concentration and relieves stress as it makes you focus on your body and breath.
- It helps strengthen your pelvic muscles making intercourse better and delivery easy.
- Pilates strengthens the core which improves the overall performance of your system.
- It helps improve your exercise performance and mobility as Pilates aids in increasing your flexibility by elongating and strengthening muscles.
- It boosts brain power, improves the nervous system and cognitive functions of the body.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.