- by Jiyo Natural
- 0 Shares
- Mar 07 2018
Why is vitamin B-17 gaining attention?
Although there has been no conclusive evidence, vitamin B-17 has been used in cancer treatments for ages now and continues to gain importance for its cancer fighting abilities.
B-17 and cancer
This nutrient bonds with other nutrients through sugar and is hence a glycoside, a substance that is used in medications. This makes B-17 an important ingredient in medicines.
Laetrile is the extracted form of B-17 which is used in cancer treatment to help patients fight the diseases cells. What studies shows is that this vitamin strengthens the body’s ability to fight cancer. B-17 creates and releases hydrogen cyanide into the body, a compound that attacks and destroys cancerous cells. B-17 is used in conjunction with other anti-carcinogenic enzymes and foods as tests shows that B-17 reacts with other Vitamins and pancreatic enzymes to successfully eliminate malignant cells.
Benefits of B-17 and how to consume it
- Apart from its cancer fighting abilities, B-17 also helps patient’s combat arthritic pain.
- It helps in lowering high blood pressure
- Additionally, it strengthens the immune system, improves one’s overall health and helps in maintaining it.
More than taking supplements which you must consult a doctor before taking, we suggest you try some of these foods that contain good amounts of B-17
- Apricot kernels and bitter almonds contain the highest doses of B-17.
- This vitamin is found in mostly all pips and kernels so even apple seeds or most other fruit seeds provide a good amount of B-17.
- Berries like blackberries, cranberries and raspberries
- Brown rice, buckwheat and millets
- Butter, lima and fava beans
- Flax seeds, sprouts and wheat grass
However, some people have been found to be sensitive to B-17 that might cause weakness and headaches. In the case of such side effects, consume lemon orange or grape juice to elevate the symptoms.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.