- by Simarouba Yoga and Naturopathy Clinic
- 0 Shares
- Feb 09 2017
Why is organic food better for your health?
Organic foods have created a huge buzz and are being increasingly opted by people today. Why are organic foods getting so many votes?
- Chemical free: Unlike the everyday fruits, vegetables and other groceries we consume that contain a variety of poisonous chemicals, organic foods are free of any poisonous substances. Regular commercial foods are sprayed with so many pesticides that have not even been tested for long term effects on the human body.
- Nutritious: Organically grown foods are said to contain more vitamins, minerals and enzymes. This is because organic cultivation includes soil management where nourishment to the plants are ensured.
- Tasty: Organic varieties that believe in taste over appearance are generally better tasting because the nourishing soil produces healthy plants.
- NO GMO: Organically cultivated produce is never genetically modified.
- Healthy meat and dairy: Commercial meat and dairy products are highly contaminated with chemicals and pesticides. This includes antibiotics, drugs and growth hormones which continue to pass through the food chain.
- For the future: Going organic is a sure shot path to a safe and sustainable future
- Pollution: Going organic also means saying no to chemical fertilizers and pesticides which are polluting the soil and water that we consume.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.