What is Bloating?
Medikoe Health Expert
Koramangala, bengaluru, karnataka, india, Bengaluru Feb 9, 2017
Bloating is very common nowadays and it is been called an epidemic. It is a condition when your body feels swollen after eating.
It is caused by excess gas production and disturbances in the movement of the muscles of the digestive system.
- Eating too fast
- Eating too much
- Eating fatty foods
- Eating fatty foods that create gas in the intestinal tract.
- Lactose intolerance
- Menstrual period
- Drinking a lot of soda
- Liver disease
Foods that can Cause Bloated Stomach
- Fiber-rich food can cause bloating and gassiness, especially in them who are not used to eating them regularly. But if you eat them frequently they can result in better tolerance and less bloating and gas.
- Beans and lentils
- Whole grains
- Apricots, apples, peaches, pears, and prunes
- Broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, lettuce, onions.
- Watery eyes, itchy throat
- Pain around lymph nodes
- Weight loss
- Brain fog & trouble concentrating
- Skin rashes or hives
- Vomiting or nausea
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in urine or stool
- Irregular periods
Natural and Home Remedies for Relief of Bloating and Gas
- You can drink peppermint tea, ginger tea, and chamomile tea.
- Eat probiotics foods like kimchi, saurerkraut, yogurt, kefir, and kambucha.
- Fruits and vegetables which are rich in water.