- by Latha Raman Sivashakti Yoga Bangalore
- 0 Shares
- Feb 11 2017
What are the Benefits of Hatha Yoga?
One of the popular choices amongst fitness enthusiasts today, Hatha yoga teaches a combination of asanas and breathing exercises. Hatha is the branch of yoga in which we use the physical practices – including postures, breathwork, dietary selection, and other “external” means – to build better control of our thoughts in order to move ultimately toward one-mindedness. This yoga is the practice of uniting opposite pairs such that the body aligns to facilitate the flow of energy. Regular practice of Hatha yoga helps control your senses, improves concentration and balance. It helps one overcome physical and mental obstacles so that positive energy flows freely inside the body.
Benefits of practicing Hatha yoga
- Strengthens the immune system and improves metabolism
- Breathing exercises calm the mind and keep it stable and emotionally balanced
- Detoxification of the entire system
- Stress relief and better decision-making abilities
- Regulates the vital energy ‘prana’ which is the essence and reason for existence
- Improves body balance and flexibility. The asanas relieve body pain and stiffness, improve body posture and fitness
- Keeps you sharp and alert
- The poses increase blood flow and keep you energized throughout the day
- Hatha Yoga is a form of self-awakening that makes you realize your inner potential.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.