- by Dr Sheetal Bhatia
- 0 Shares
- Feb 09 2017
Uses of Kalium Muriaticum
It is prepared by potassium chloride KCL salts conductive to the improvement of the skin and mucous membranes. It has been proved that the lack of kalium muriaticum in the body is reflected on the skin. Kalium muriaticumchemically bound to fibrin, the protein responsible for blood clotting. It is of great value in catarrhal swellings, the white or grey coating of a base of tongue, and expectoration of thick, white phlegm.
It is used to treat:
- A headache with vomiting
- White mucus, purulent scabs, superficial ulcer, trachoma, and corneal opacities in eyes
- Chronic, catarrhal conditions of the middle ear.
- Catarrh, phlegm, stuffy cold, and nosebleed in the nose.
- Swollen and painful check.
- White ulcers in mouth, thrush, swollen glands of jaw and neck.
- Follicular tonsillitis
- Indigestion, constipation, pain in stomach, bulimia.
- Acne, erythema, and eczema.
It can heal physical as well as psychological problems. In psychological portrait it can be used for following conditions:
- The tendency to hypochondria- depression, sadness, apathy, and suspiciousness.
- Feeling of guilt for what is happening
- Reticence, sadness, and irritability during the day, evening, excited.
- Vulnerability, resentment, isolation.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.