- by Dr Mini Nair
- 0 Shares
- Jul 25 2017
Treat PCOS The Ayurveda Way
Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome – PCOS is one of the basic issues that ladies confront today. Because of the lifestyle changes, numerous ladies experience the ill effects of this medical issue that can prompt weight increase, hormonal issues, menstrual issues, and also infertility. The odd reactions of PCOS are hair fall, acne, baldness, undesirable facial hair development, pigmentation, and so forth. Nowadays, this is not a risky medical problem if analyzed at an early stage. Numerous ladies are leading easy family life with this issue.
Legitimate solution and exercise are the main cures of PCOS. Ayurveda has answers for every such query. Subsequently, there are a few best Ayurvedic cures too that can treat PCOS.
These Ayurvedic solutions for treating PCOS are not hard to discover. A few contents are accessible in your own particular kitchen and are extremely normal like fenugreek. Other than these, there are some Ayurvedic medicines that help lessen the impact of this issue and keep up your hormones normalized. Along these lines, you can take after the best Ayurvedic solutions for treat PCOS, as these cures are successful in controlling your issue, as well as help you in achieving a decent health and take care of numerous other health issues. Here are some Ayurvedic solutions to treat PCOS:
1. Shatavari: This is one of the successful Ayurvedic formulas that can help control menstrual cycle, enhancing the proper of the ovarian follicles and restoring the female organ. Because of the availability of phytoestrogen in it, it keeps the level of insulin in control.
2. Spearmint Tea: While searching for Ayurvedic solutions for treat PCOS, decide on this compelling cure. The anti androgenic characteristics in this herb decrease the measure of free testosterone and enhance the levels of LH and FSH hormones. In this way, it treats your issue of abundance hair development.
3. Guduchi: Inflammation in the tissues is the key cause for ovarian cysts and the out of control insulin. Guduchi is a rescuer because of its mitigating properties. Alongside bringing down insulin level in the blood, this herb helps up your digestion and reconstructs your body tissues.
4. Cinnamon: One of the best Ayurvedic solutions for treating PCOS is cinnamon. Certain medicinal research has shown that it works superbly in controlling menstrual inconsistency in ladies. In addition, it is additionally a known fact that cinnamon takes care of the issues of sterility and infertility.
5. Shatapushpa: This is the very usual-known-to-all fennel seeds. It is yet another well known source of phytoestrogen that aides in decreasing the level of insulin in the blood alongside mitigating your body from irritation.
6. Fenugreek: Consider this among the best Ayurvedic solutions for treating PCOS. Other than controlling the insulin level, the primary driver of PCOS, it fabricates a solid metabolic system and brings down the level of cholesterol.
7. Triphala: This composite is made of three indispensable Ayurvedic organic products to be specific amla, haritaki and bibhitaki. Triphala clears out your system and the antioxidants in it help to keep the buildup of free radicals while vitamin C lessens inflammation in the body.
8. Chasteberry: This is usually known as vitex. This herb treats infertility because of hormonal lopsidedness, which is a noteworthy disadvantage of PCOS. To cure menstrual issue, prepare some tea of dried and ground chasteberry and have it every day for a month.
9. Aloe Vera: Now, this is the herb that has a great advantages to take care of your medical issues. Consistent consumption of aloe vera helps in assisting the normal menstrual cycle and cures hormonal imbalances also.
10. Licorice Roots: Medical research has demonstrated that this herb effectively diminishes the discharge of the testosterone hormone in ladies, which is another reason for PCOS. Along these lines, it is clearly one of the best Ayurvedic solutions for treat PCOS.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.