- by Dr Gowher Yusuf
- 0 Shares
- Sep 02 2017
Tips For 4 to 6 Month Old Child
Thrilling and exciting times in your child’s growth are the months four, five & six. The heads underneath show tracking materials, videos, games & milestones.
Here are a few entertainment games to play with your 4 to 6 month old infant as he begins to check & explore things around and starts communicating & expressing himself.
Motor Games & Activities
- Allow your infant to explore his age fitting toys with his mouth & tongue. Ensure the toys are not that small that risk choking.
- Place your child tummy down on a blanket & move it gradually around the room
- Keep your child on his tummy to play in short spurts for around 60 minutes through the span of the day
- Encourage child to rehearse rehashed moving from back to tummy. Put toys around to empower turning
Sensory Games & Activities
- Buy the balls with various colors & surfaces & texture. Show child how to move, drop & bounce it.
- Help your child to touch different texture with various fabrics, for example –cotton, velvet, wool etc.
- Lift your child up & down, here & there & play in various positions to help build up their feeling of motion & balance.
Communication Games & Activities
- Make lot of facial expressions while talking to your child.
- Read with your child. Reading basically mean portraying pictures.
- Play peek-a-boo.
- Make your child to play with the toys that make sounds
- Encourage two-way correspondence. At the point when your child coos or babbles, ensure to respond & take turns in the conversation.
- Play with rhymes & songs
Feeding Games & Activities
- Collect an assortment of fragrances like flowers, spices, cookies & pass them under your child’s nose each one in turn to perceive what sorts of scents they incline towards.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.