- by Dr Chaitra Hegde
- 3 Shares
- Aug 16 2017
The Seven Chakras-know more
What Is a Chakra?
The meaning of the word Chakra in Sanskrit is a wheel or a circle. In yoga, Ayurveda & meditation, this term denotes the wheels of energy all through the body. There are 7 primary chakras, which adjust the spine, beginning from the base of the spine up to the crown of the head. To envision a chakra in the body, envision a whirling wheel of energy where consciousness & matter meet. This hidden energy called Prana is essential life force, which keeps us healthy, vibrant & alive.
The Significance of the Primary Chakras in the Body
These whirling wheels of energy refer to the enormous nerve centers in the body. Each of the 7 primary chakras contains nerves groups & the major organs & in addition our mental, emotional & spiritual conditions of being. Because everything is moving, it is important that our 7 chakras to remain open, balanced & fluid. In the event that there is a blockage, energy can't flow.
Keeping the chakras open is tough, yet not that troublesome when you have the awareness. Since mind, body, spirit & soul are inter-related; knowledge of irregularity in one region will help bring balance to the others.
The Chakras of Matter
The initial 3 chakras, beginning at the base of the spine are chakras of matter. These chakras are more of physical nature.
- The Muladhara is the chakra of consistency, security & our essential needs. It includes the initial three vertebrae, the colon & the bladder. At the point when this chakra is open, we feel protected and courageous.
- The Svadhisthana chakra is the one controlling our sexual center & creativity. It is situated over the pubic bone, underneath the navel & is accountable for our inventive expression.
- The Manipura chakra implies brilliant gem & it is the region from the navel to the breastbone. This chakra is the source of our individual power.
- The anahata is the Connection between the Spirit & the Matter. It is situated at the center of the heart, at the center of the 7 chakras & joins the lower chakras of the matter & the upper chakras of spirit. This chakra is additionally spiritual however acts as a link between our mind, body, spirit & emotions. The heart chakra is a source of our connection & love.
When we have worked through our physical chakras, or the initial three chakras, we can open the spiritual chakras all the more completely.
The Chakras of Spirit
- The Vishuddha chakra is the chakra situated in the region of the throat. This is the source of our verbal expression & the capacity to talk about our highest truth. This chakra incorporates the mouth, tongue, jaw, thyroid, neck & parathyroid glands.
- The Ajna chakra is situated in the middle of the eyebrows. It is also called as - the third eye chakra. It is our focal point of intuition. We have a feeling of intuition however we may not take notice of its warnings. Concentrating on opening the 6th chakra will enable you to improve this ability.
- The Sahaswara chakra also known as the thousand petal lotus chakra is situated at the crown of the head. This is the chakra of knowledge & spiritual connection with our higher inner selves, others & eventually to the divine. It is situated at the crown of the head.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.