- by Spandana Holistic, Ayurvedic clinic and Yoga Center
- 0 Shares
- Feb 14 2018
Thailadhara -Ayurvedic Treatment
Thailadhara, panchkarma treatment is one of the most preferred ayurvedic therapies. It is a combination of two classical treatments Swedana and Snehana.
In this treatment, the entire body is bathed in warm medicated oil along with massage as per patient’s requirement.
How is Thailadhara beneficial?
- Boosts immunity
- Protects the body from illnesses
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Prevents and helps in overcoming depression
- Regulates blood pressure
- Relieves body pain and joint aches
- Helps overcome sexual weaknesses
- It is used as main treatment in various diseases like arthritis, Paralysis, rheumatic diseases
Additionally it prevents early signs of aging, keeps your skin you can glowing, promoting graceful aging.
This article is written for awareness. Complete ayurvedic consultation is required to perform any ayurvedic therapy. It does not promote home practice.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.