- by Dr Mini Nair
- 2 Shares
- Jun 26 2017
Suvarna Prashan Or Swarna Bindu Prashan
Suvarna prashan or Swarna bindu prashan is a special Ayurvedic mixture that is used to increase the immune power of a human body. It is one of the 16 basic ceremonies or sanskars portrayed in ayurveda for kids. It is the procedure in which Suvarna bhasma which means the purified ash of gold, is mixed with pure ghee, and with honey in liquid or semisolid form with herbal extracts. It can be given to kids of 0 to 16 years of age. The best time to administer this is daily in early morning, or at least on each Pushya nakshatra which is an auspicious day, which happens to come after every 27 days. If it is given to the child on this day, it offers brilliant advantages.
Advantages of suvarna prashan :
1. Suvarna prashan enhances the immunity & develops the resistance against basic diseases, hence keeps the kids away from falling sick frequently.
2. It increases the physical power in kids & improves physical activities & furthermore enhances the stamina for the same.
3. A routine dosage of Suwarna prashan enhances the intellect of the child, the sharpness, memory recalling, analysis power & grasping power in an exceptional way.
4. It arouses digestive fire, enhances digestion & reduces related issues.
5. It likewise enhances kid's craving for food.
6. It helps early physical and mental improvement.
7. It develops an inner preventive system in children which goes about as a security shield against sicknesses and seasonal diseases.
8. It aides in quicker healing if there should be an occurrence of any illness.
9. It safeguards youngsters from different allergies.
10. It shields youngsters from sicknesses occurring during teeth development.
General it makes kids more healthy. Youngsters taking Suwarna prashan dosages consistently can be easily identified from their amazingly remarkable physical and mental capacity.
How It Works?
Swarna Prashana contains gold as the fundamental ingredient. It is made into suvarna bhasma through an exceptional procedure since gold can't be taken in its metallic format. Gold is known to lift immunity and in addition improve memory.
Another critical constituent present in Swarna Prashana is the honey. Honey is prepared by gathering of pollen grains. Since pollens are known to cause allergies, utilization of honey in low dosages is gradually boosts the body to battle against different allergens. Honey is likewise known to act against swelling and enhance digestion.
Ghee or Ghrita which is the third vital part of Swarna Prashana, goes about as a compelling medium in which natural drugs can be readied. Ghee or Ghrita demonstrates one of a kind properties of gaining the medicinal properties of herbs added to it.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.