- by Dr Spurthi S Magdum
- 0 Shares
- Jun 06 2017
Skin Pigmentation- The Ayurvedic Remedies
Hyper pigmentation otherwise is known as Blemishes, spots and dim spots on skin. Such skin pigmentation issue is sporadic skin shading which primarily happens because of uneven gathering of melanin shades in the epidermis zone of the skin. Due to excessive sunlight’s ultraviolet rays, serious burns or inflammation and increasing age components are explanations behind heightened hyperpigmentation too.
It is seen as dark spots or patches on the skin leading to a smeared appearance and if on the face, it can bring about low self-consciousness in a person. This can lessen the individual's self-assurance and can influence their everyday life. This can be particularly controlled by Ayurveda.
Appropriate diagnosis of hyperpigmentation is vital before the treatment. Absence of Vitamin A, Vitamin E, protein and good hormonal balance is required for the treatment of hyperpigmentation. So beginning from liver treatment, purifying the blood to purifying the skin, all is to be done in proper order. As per the age of the patients and causes, Ayurveda completely takes care of Hyperpigmentation.
Hyper Pigmentation on Skin – The Ayurvedic Perspective
The Dosha : Bhrajak Pitta - As per Ayurveda there are three Functional insights or natural strengths in charge of all the physiological and mental procedures in the body. They are Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas. Pitta Dosha is related with the Fire or the energy component.
There are five sorts of Pitta doshas and each one takes care of a particular physiological process. One of them is Bhrajak pitta, which is available in the skin tissue, giving it shading, brilliance and quality. It keeps up body temperature by removing the abundance heat through sweating. It permits creams, oils and other skin ointments to reach the deeper skin layers so they can successfully reach the affected portion where they are required.
Environment elements, way of life and dietary habits provoke Pitta dosha which can prompt skin related issues like pigmentation, rashes and redness. Ayurveda suggests the maintaining a healthy stomach and digestion to keep the doshas in control.
Prescribed Ayurvedic Routine to diminish pigmentation:
1. Herbs like Manjistha and Triphala are extremely helpful. Take Ghana based Triphala tablets twice day by day with warm water. This is a tridosha balancer and will help soothe the Bhrajaka Pitta, the in charge of the skin health. A disturbed Bhrajak Pitta would decrease the adequacy of all other outer applications radically.
2. Utilize herbal face washes and face scrubs atleast twice every week
3. Massage the skin every day for 5-7 minutes with massage oil comprising Manjistha and Saffron. Saffron has shown to lessen pigmentation and enhance complexion.
4. Apply nutritive mask containing Manjistha and Chandan twice per week
5. Utilize a herbal toner and later a pure natural moisturizer.
6. Go for an Ayurvedic detox to appease Pitta Dosha.
7. Drink Pitta controlling Tea in the day - crush same amounts of Cummin, Fennel, Coriander seeds, Licorice and a bigger amount of cardamom. Heat up 2 tbsp of this blend in 3 cups water for 8-10 min. You can likewise purchase the readied Herbal Pitta Pacifying Tea.
8. Do Yoga and Pranayama particularly AnulomVilom and Kapalbhati
9. Do include a Pitta reducing diet
10. Lessen the sun exposure and utilize a sun-screen before moving out to sunlight.
Good to include:
– Green split mung dal and whole grains
– Sweet and astringent tastes
– Lots of clean fresh air
– Remain quiet and tranquil – include meditation for atleast 30 minutes daily
– Cooling natural foods, for example, cumin, saffron, coriander, mint and parsley
Avoid or Control:
– Salty, harsh and pungent tastes
– Garlic, tomatoes, crude onions, chilies, excessively salted foods
– Alcohol and medications
– Frustrating and aggressive exercises and activities
– Red meat and salted fish
– Repressing your sentiments
– Excess warmth, lessen sun exposure
– Cut down on hard cheeses, buttermilk, sour cream and yogurt
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.