- by Dr Vinod Sonavane Bloom Hair Transplant
- 0 Shares
- Apr 25 2018
Simple Home Remedies For Beautiful Hair
Everyone on this planet desires long and strong hair. But managing and preserving the beauty of your locks is not an easy task especially in this polluted environment. Don’t worry, you don't have to chop off your hair to remove the damages in it. We have you covered!
Here are a few natural home remedies to deal with it.
If you are you losing sleep over damaged dry hair here are things that you can follow to avoid it.
- Avoid hair treatments that use harsh chemicals and/or heat.
- Avoid over-combing or combing wet hair.
- Do not tie your hair too tightly.
- Use oils like coconut oil, argan oil, and cupuassu seed butter to maintain the protein loss and strength of the hair.
- Massage your scalp with a protein-rich egg/banana hair mask to maintain the hair quality.
Split ends can be frustrating but split ends are not the end of your hair. Here are a few natural home remedies to deal with it.
- Apply coconut oil, avocado, olive oil, and shea butter to moisturize split ends.
- Apply milk, yogurt, and beer to your scalp, the proteins in it help in locking in the moisture.
There are no immediate solutions for hair loss apart from laser therapy which stimulates the hair follicles and reverts hair loss.
Here is what you can do:
- According to Ayurveda, natural remedies like bhringraj oil, amla (Indian gooseberry), curry leaves, and Brahmi are quick fixes for it.
- Apply a rejuvenating mask of hibiscus leaves and flowers on the hair and scalp.
- Try cooling massage with aloe vera gel.
- Try watering the hair roots with green tea.
- Application of ginseng and some seaweed are also useful for hair growth.
Honestly, the first solution to damaged hair is to cut them off. But with these inexpensive above-mentioned home remedies, your hair can still look healthy, and help you avoid dangerous chemicals in store-bought products!
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.