- by Jiyo Natural
- 2 Shares
- Sep 15 2017
Side Effects Of Drinking Cold Water
Having chilled water in summer, feels awesome as it helps you cool down in just few seconds. But it is also injurious for the health & the body of a person. Have you ever thought that way? There are many reasons that you should limit the utilization of cold water as it impacts your digestive tract badly. Having chilled water debilitates immune system, causes indigestion & shrinks veins. It is always recommended to drink warm or normal room temperature water to avoid medical problems.
Most likely you must be aware that warm water opens up your pores & makes your skin feel looser, while chilled water closes your pores & tightens your skin. So have you ever thought that while drinking cold water what will happen to your digestive tract? Drinking cold water is injurious for you & your well-being.
The Effects Of Drinking Cold Water
- When you drink icy cold water or any other beverages, the hydration is hampered because your veins get shrinked & the digestion gets restricted.
- Rather than working on the digestion of the food & absorption of the nutrients to create energy, the body keeps consuming the energy to manage your temperature of the body which leads to water loss.
- Having chilled water after having your meal makes abundance bodily fluid or mucus in the body, which can prompt a decline in the functioning of the immune system which leads to various health problems like cold etc.
- In case you have your food along with cold drinks or right after having your food, then the temperature of the water hardens the fats from the foods you have consumed & the body thusly finds it difficult to process the undesirable fats from your body.
Some people think that drinking ice water is good in light of the fact that it burns more calories, without thinking that we are making our digestive system work harder; whereas we should make things simple for the digestive system. There are numerous different ways to burn calories.
The Benefits of Warm Water
Following are a few advantages of drinking warm or room temperature water:
• This prompts to expanded & faster hydration.
• Natural digestive enzymes are empowered & consequently the digestion is improved.
• Food breaks down effortlessly.
• Your defecation is improved by having the warm water with lemon in the morning.
• This cleanses the blood & builds the body's natural detoxification processes by means of your kidneys, skin & lymphatic system.
When you start drinking water at room temperature, you will find betterment in your digestion & the way your body feels while having food & even after. Some have additionally felt a reduction in sugar cravings.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.