- by Dr A Chakravarthy
- 1 Shares
- Jun 19 2017
Penis Size – How to Measure Correctly?
How to Measure Penis Size?
#1 – How to Measure Your Penis Size - Length
You will need: Ruler, pencil or pen, and paper or something else to make a mark on!
The first technique I am going to guide you through is really simple and focuses on your length. All you will need to do is to follow these steps:
- Achieve a full erection.
- Position the ruler at the very base of your shaft.
- Place paper over the ruler.
- Take care to press the ruler into your pubic bone!
- With you pen or pencil make a mark on a paper where the end of your glans is.
- Measure on the paper how long your shaft really is from its base all the way up to the end of your glans.
Pay attention: Pressing the ruler into your pubic bone will prevent fat deposits from making your length smaller than it actually is! These 6 steps are all it takes to get your accurate length.
#2 – How to Measure Your Penis Size - Girth
You will need: Measuring tape or a ruler, piece of string, and a pen.
Getting accurate girth numbers for your penis is very easy and simple process as well! All you need to do is to follow these steps:
- Again, you need to achieve a full erection.
- Locate the thickest part of your fully erected shaft and gently wrap a piece of string around it!
- Make a mark where the beginning of the string wrapped around your penis meets itself after it has been circled around your shaft just one time.
- Once you made the mark, put the string up alongside a piece of a measuring tape or the ruler for the accurate measure of your girth.
Keep in mind: Many women say that this measure is even more important than your length!
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.