- by The Nivesaa Studio
- 0 Shares
- Mar 06 2017
More Fun & Benefits with Zumba
One of the most popular and sought-after forms of exercise today is Zumba. This form of exercise is a combination of aerobics, dance and basic exercises for a differently styled fitness regime. So what are the benefits of this latest craze?
- Usually a 1-hour session, it is a full body workout that combines both fast and slow dance moves as well as resistance training.
- Highly customizable and takes into account your abilities, age and goals to make the perfect workout plan.
- It aims to improve your overall health and prevents boredom and monotony as the class are different every day making exercising more enjoyable.
- The aerobics and weight training combination makes it an effective calorie burning activity. The variations from controlled movements to high intensity ones boosts metabolism makes it a rapid yet fun cardio session.
- It helps improve your endurance as the hour long sessions involve continuous movements getting to body accustomed to exercise and energy expenditure.
- Zumba has its own set of movements that work unique muscle groups and joints, improving your posture and flexibility.
- The informal setting and fun sessions get you feeling more comfortable with your body, improving your self-confidence.
- With age, body coordination becomes difficult. Zumba keeps the body well balanced and fit which will be useful now and in the future too.
- These fun sessions relieve stress and anxiety. It releases endorphins that improve your mood and keep you happy and stress free.
- Makes your workout session more effective as it engages every muscle in the body, a comprehensive routine that gives you a toned physique and improved levels of fitness.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.