- by Dr Paramesh S
- 0 Shares
- Aug 01 2017
Lemon Chicken - Diabetes recipe
Calories - 320 kCal
Why is it an iHealthU recipe?This yummy recipe will make your taste buds want for more. It's low in calorie and high in taste! FibreCarbsProteinFat
- 1 chicken (about 1 kg) Marinade
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 1 bay leaf (Tej Patt)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 5-6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Cut chicken into 4 pieces. Arrange in a single layer in a flat dish.
- Mix ingredients for marinade, rub into chicken, cover and refrigerate for 6-8 hours, turning over once or twice.
- Heat a tandoor, barbecue or grill till medium hot.
- Lay chicken on rack and grill for about 10 minutes, basting frequently with marinade.
- Turn over and cook for about 10 minutes longer till chicken is tender.
- Serve immediately, with kachumber.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.