- by The Nivesaa Studio
- 0 Shares
- Feb 09 2017
Learn to do Sun Salutation (Surya Asana or Surya Namaskar)
Surya namaskar is a practice that dates back in time and has been religiously practiced. It translates to mean offering our salutations to the sun as it is the source of light and life. It is believed that the sun directly reflects on our solar plexus which is the second brain of our body. So, what are the benefits of do the surya namasakar every day?
- Enhancing the solar plexus results in enhanced intuition and creativity.
- The active inhaling and exhaling keeps the blood oxygenated and is a great detox as it gets rid of carbon dioxide and other toxic gases from the body.
- The poses are as good as any cardio and also helps you lose the excess fat around your belly. It is a great way to keep your body toned.
- Surya Namaskar is great for women as it regulates menstrual cycles and also eases child birth.
- Regular practice enhances the blood circulation in your body giving you that natural glow. It promotes graceful aging, gives you radiant skin and prevents early onset of wrinkles.
- It also improves hair growth and keeps it healthy preventing early greying or aging of hair
- It enhances the functioning of the brain and reduces stress levels improving your mental health
- Relieves joint pains and stiffness, improving the flexibility and strength of the body
- Improves the metabolism and relieves constipation
- Promotes healthy sexual appetite
Why don’t you try the sun salutation series and experience the positivity?
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.