- by Avyang Health Care
- 3 Shares
- Jan 11 2018
Is Eggs good for your Hair?
Eggs are the best remedy for hairs, the yolk is rich in fats and proteins and is naturally moisturizing and the white parts contain bacteria-eating enzymes, remove unwanted oils. Egg whites have higher protein content along with traces of riboflavin, niacin, magnesium, sodium and potassium. Egg yolks are protein-rich, and also B complex vitamins and folic acids which is important for hair growth.
You can avoid chemical free shampoo with eggs. Remember it needs to be rinsed out with lukewarm water and you do not need conditioner post such a wash. To avoid egg smell you can add citrus juice in the egg shampoos and conditioners before applying it to the hair.
Different type of egg Masks are:
Egg, aloe-vera and Olive Oil Mask
- In a bowl add 2-3 Tbsp egg yolk, 4-5 Tbsp aloe vera and 2-3 Tbsp egg yolk.
- Add 1 Tbsp of warm olive oil
- Apply all over your hair, starting from the roots.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse with cold water.
Egg, Banana and Honey Mask
- It is very good hair mask, it might solve all hair related problems.
- Mix 1 egg, 1 mashed banana, 3 Tbsp milk, 3 Tbsp honey and 5Tbsp olive oil together in a bowl and blend them nicely.
- Apply this mask to your scalp and hair.
- Let the mask stay for an hour and rinse it gently with shampoo.
Egg, Coconut Oil and Almond Oil Mask
- This is the best remedy for dry hair.
- Add 4-5 Tbsp almond milk, 3-4 Tbsp egg white, 1-2 Tbsp coconut oil in a bowl and mix all ingredients gently and properly.
- Apply the mask to your hair and scalp.
- Wash off your hair with cold water and shampoo.
Egg and curd mask
- It is used to get rid of hair fall issues. Curd has properties to prevent hair fall and keep dandruff away besides being a great conditioner.
- Add 1 egg, 3-4 Tbsp curd and 1 Tbsp lemon juice.
- Apply gently on the scalp and let it stay for about an hour.
- Rinse it off with shampoo.
Egg and Castor Oil Mask
- This mask helps in hair growth.
- Add 2 eggs, 1 Tbsp castor oil and mix well
- Apply this mask to your scalp and strands and let it stay for about half an hour.
- Rinse your hair with usual shampoo, avoid conditioner.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.