- by Medikoe Health Expert
- 0 Shares
- Feb 13 2017
FOODS TO BE INCLUDED:
- Whole grain cereals (wheat, Ragi, Oats, Corn, etc.,)
- Pulses like soya beans, rajmah.
- All Green leafy vegetables except amaranthus varieties.
- All vegetables except tubers.
- Fruits such as lemon, grapefruit, papaya, banana, kiwi, watermelon, raisins.
- Diet soda and Unsweetened lime juice.
- Clear soups and Pepper water.
- Tender coconut water.
- Low fat dairy like skim milk, butter milk, low fat paneer, non-fat yogurt, fat-free ice creams and puddings and low fat or non-fat cheese
FOODS TO BE AVOIDED:
- All Refined foods (white rava, maida).
- Pulses such as Bengal gram dhal, desi channa, roasted gram, and dried peas.
- Sweets, Chocolate, Jaggery, Honey, Jam, Jelly, Squash, Fruit preserves, Puddings, Cake, Pastries, etc.
- Amaranthus varieties of green leafy vegetables.
- Animal foods (like fatty cuts of meat, beef, Chicken skin, lamb, pork, veal, egg yolk, and organ meats).
- Dried Fruits (Dates, Raisins, Figs, etc) and Nuts (Cashews, Ground nut, Coconut, etc).
- Ice creams, Condensed milk, Cream, Butter, Ghee, Vanaspathi, Margarine, Cheese, Mayonnaise, Peanut butter, Curd, etc).
- Alcoholic drinks, Chocolate drinks, and Soft drinks.
- All Fried foods, bakery products, canned foods, Preserved foods and Fast foods.
- Most commercially baked products such as biscuits and pastries.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.