- by Dr A Chakravarthy
- 0 Shares
- Sep 20 2017
How to rekindle sex back into marriage after 40?
After attaining the age of 40 years, many couples starts thinking that their age of romance is way gone. Actually, the truth is either they do not have much time to spend with each other due to fast moving life or they are unable to get perfect atmosphere in the family to get romantic with each other.
So, if you also wish to have a successful married life, you just have to steal some precious moments of romance from your fast paced life. These memorable romantic moments will take away all the dullness of the married life and will rekindle romance back in your sex life. You just need to make small little changes in your life to bring happiness, freshness and satisfaction in your as well as in your partner’s life.
Sex- necessity for growing age
Very often, it has been seen that women live with notion that with growing age there should be no sex at all. They act too stubborn which really annoys their husbands as they want to get close to their partner. When women do not cooperate there develops a rift between two. It has been proven scientifically that having sex on regular basis keeps your mind and body fresh, so one should go for sex on regular basis even in growing age. As we age, we tend to think that the age for sex is over; whereas the fact is that there is no age for sex. The hormones secreted during sexual intercourse provide freshness and energy to the aging body. This will helps in bringing you both close to each other.
However, in our culture, as we age, our family responsibilities increases and our sex routine becomes irregular. Sex, in our society is considered just as a medium to produce children and not something to keep two people close and romantic with each other. This is the main reason why couples lose love and romance between each other after attaining 40 years of age.
Tips to rekindle romance in sex life
- Mutual understanding: All the couples who are able to establish mutual understanding with each other are able to enjoy better sex life and romantic life in their growing ages. Getting love, giving love and being close to your husband is not just a physical activity which a wife has to perform; it is as much linked with the emotional and daily routine too.
- Decorate your bedroom: Bed plays an important role when it comes to sexual intimacy and love making. You can recreate a romantic look of your bed with a sexy bed sheet or lightning candles. Doing small things like putting red roses near side table of bed or on bed sheet, dining together in bedroom, spraying nice smelling room fresher, planning candle light dinner with him in bedroom are smart ways to make him feel special and will definitely bring both of your closer.
- Get ready for him: Wear his favorite dress to show him how much special he is for you and he will love you more and more.
- Be prepared in advanced: After reaching an age, there is a gap between husband and wife. In order to bridge this gap, plan things in advance to get close to your husband. Also, disclose your plans with him so that he is mentally and physically prepared for the final act. Give him hint that night is just for you and him. To spice up your sex life in interesting ways, try reading books or watch porn. Fix date with your husband in restaurant to add more romance in your sex-life. Plant a kiss on his cheeks or do small acts while he is watching TV to get close to him.
- Candle light night: Invite him for a candle light dinner in bedroom. Prepare dishes of his choice and keep it in bedroom in hot case before he arrives. Let children sleep early and then both of you can go ahead with your plans.
- Play romantic songs: play romantic songs of his choice in bedroom to create the perfect environment. Slow music with dance will also be a good to ignite the romance.
- Drink morning tea together: It may sound picturesque but trust me, having cup of a tea on daily basis every morning and sharing romantic talks helps in building better intimacy and closeness between you both.
- Repeat the good old memories: Try to remember the good old days and talk about them with each other about how both of you went for a dream honeymoon, first romantic date both of you had together etc. All these good moments will be of great help in reviving the romance back in your life.
- Do foreplay: involve into foreplay before getting ready for the final act. Excite your partner fully by touching each other’s intimate points before having sex. Remember that if foreplay would be nice the sexual encounter will be better and enjoyable for both of you. It is very important for you to get your wife in the perfect mood for the best sex.
- Do not get away after orgasm: Generally both man and woman get away from each other after reaching orgasm and this is not the right thing to do. It will create an impression that after having all the fun, you left your partner. It’s best to stay close to your partner after sex for few minutes to develop better relationship with him or her.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.