- by Medikoe Health Expert
- 0 Shares
- Feb 09 2017
How to Manage Your Anxiety?
Anxiety is the most common problem and is characterized by persistent, excessive worrying about everyday events and activities which the person finds difficult to control.
- Feeling restless
- Being easily tired
- Having difficulty concentrating, or having your mind go blank.
- Being irritable
- Having tense or sore muscles.
- Having difficulty falling asleep.
- Excessive list making
- Seeking reassurance from others
Here are some strategies and tips which will help you when you are feeling anxious or stressed:
- Practice yoga, listen to music, meditate, and get a massage.
- Do not skip any meals. Do keep healthful, energy-boosting snacks on hand.
- Take alcohol and caffeine in limit as it can aggravate and trigger panic attacks.
- Get enough sleep
- Exercise daily to help you feel good and maintain your health.
- Make an effort to replace negative thoughts with positive ones
- Accept that you cannot control everything.
- Take deep breaths.
- Slowly count to 10 and even to 20 if necessary.
- Talk to your friends or near ones and let them know how they can help you.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.