How to Manage Your Anxiety?
Medikoe Health Expert
Koramangala, bengaluru, karnataka, india, Bengaluru Feb 9, 2017
Anxiety is the most common problem and is characterized by persistent, excessive worrying about everyday events and activities which the person finds difficult to control.
- Feeling restless
- Being easily tired
- Having difficulty concentrating, or having your mind go blank.
- Being irritable
- Having tense or sore muscles.
- Having difficulty falling asleep.
- Excessive list making
- Seeking reassurance from others
Here are some strategies and tips which will help you when you are feeling anxious or stressed:
- Practice yoga, listen to music, meditate, and get a massage.
- Do not skip any meals. Do keep healthful, energy-boosting snacks on hand.
- Take alcohol and caffeine in limit as it can aggravate and trigger panic attacks.
- Get enough sleep
- Exercise daily to help you feel good and maintain your health.
- Make an effort to replace negative thoughts with positive ones
- Accept that you cannot control everything.
- Take deep breaths.
- Slowly count to 10 and even to 20 if necessary.
- Talk to your friends or near ones and let them know how they can help you.