- by Medikoe Health Expert
- 0 Shares
- Feb 09 2017
How to ease coughing?
Frequent coughing usually indicates the presence of a disease and is caused by many viruses and bacteria. Most of the time, irregular coughing is caused by:
- respiratory tract infection
- but can also be triggered by choking,
- air pollution
- chronic bronchitis
Simple home remedies
- Ginger tea relieves respiratory issues like coughing
- The waxy texture of honey soothes the throat and reduces cough
- Tulsi water or simply chewing on a few fresh leaves relieves cough
- Warm milk with a bit of turmeric has a relaxing effect on the throat
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.