- by Medikoe Health Expert
- 3 Shares
- Feb 09 2017
How does aerobics help one stay fit?
A cardiovascular exercise that pumps up your heart rate and breathing, Aerobics is a very beneficial form of exercise. It strengthens your heart and lungs, increasing the efficiency of your cardiovascular system. Brisk walking, jogs and runs, dance, cycling and swimming are all forms of aerobic exercises.
Benefits of Aerobics
- It improves the functioning of the heart and reduces high blood pressure
- The high pace burns fats, helping with weight loss and maintaining weight
- Improves mental health and releases endorphins which reduce anxiety and stress levels
- Boosts your immunity system and makes you less prone to infections
- Reduces muscle pain and stiffness as aerobics improves flexibility and oxygen availability
- Enables the body to utilize oxygen to its fullest
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Improves blood sugar levels
- Eliminates constipation as it boosts metabolism
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.