How Can I Increase My Sperm Count?
Medikoe Health Expert
Koramangala, bengaluru, karnataka, india, Bengaluru Feb 9, 2017
Male infertility is due to low sperm count, abnormal sperm function or blockages that prevent the delivery of sperm. Male infertility leads to not able to conceive a child which can be stressful and frustrating.
- Low sperm count
- Motility of sperm is abnormal
- Sperm is not carried into the semen
- Problems with sexual intercourse
- Hormone imbalances
- Male infertility
- Difficulty with ejaculation
- Reduced sexual desire
- Difficulty maintaining an erection
- Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle area
- Abnormal breast growth
- Decreased facial or body hair
It might take a number of tests to determine the cause of infertility such as:
- General physical examination and medical history
- Semen analysis
- Scrotal ultrasound
- Hormone testing
- Post-ejaculation urinalysis
- Genetic tests
- Testicular Biopsy
- A varicocele can surgically correct or an obstructed vas deferens repaired.
- Antibiotics might cure an infection of the reproductive tract.
- Medication or counseling can help improve fertility in conditions such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Hormone replacement or medications is recommended in cases where infertility is caused by high or low levels of certain hormones.