- by Dr Sheetal Bhatia
- 0 Shares
- Feb 09 2017
Homeopathy for mother&baby – the first year
Depression is a serious mental health disorder characterized by persistent feeling of lowness and sadness and loss of interest in activities. Just like many other mental illnesses, it is also on the rise due to the stress filled and fast pace of modern life. Depression has serious implications on life and activities, and may lead to deterioration of health, negative emotions, as well as sense of well-being.
Homeopathy vs the rest:
There is no designated or fixed cure for depression. This is also because of the fact that there is no single or point source of this ailment. Depression can be caused due to a diverse set of factors, like losing someone or something, or just general dissatisfaction with life. Antidepressants are the most common treatment for depression as it helps elevate the mood of the patient. But often modern medicines do not look at the causing factors of depression, which fortunately homeopathy does and therefore provides more specific and effective treatment for depression. Homeopathic medicines also do not have any side effects unlike other treatments.
Homeopathic medicines for depression:
Some of the common and tested homeopathic remedies to cure depression are:
- Arsenicum album: It is a common remedy to treat perfectionists. People who often get distressed for not being able to maintain their high standards in any field are prescribed this homeopathic treatment.
- Ignatia: This medicine is effective for depression caused due to sudden loss of someone or something important.
- Aurum metallicum: This medicine, made from gold, is used to treat extreme cases of depression where the person may be suffering from extreme and suicidal thoughts. Other than that, people who feel extremely self destructive after any kind of loss should also take this.
- Causticum: For pessimistic people, who are suffering from some kind of loss, or mental distress, mental boredom, or been crying for hours, causticum is the way to go.
- Calcarea carbonica: People who suffer from insomnia, laziness, or take too much pressure in their jobs are prescribed calcarea carbonica.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.