- by Dr J Revathi
- 0 Shares
- Dec 09 2017
Homeopathy for joint pains
Joint pains are a common issue that develops over the years and worsens with age. Stiffness and joint pains could arise due to wearing of bones or conditions like arthritis but not all pains can be diagnosed by conventional medicine. Homeopathy relieves all kinds of joint pains and is a natural remedy with no side effects.
- Rhus Tox: It is best for pains that begin when you’re resting and ease out slowly when you walk or move around.
- Bryonia Alba: This medicine works for those pains that aggravate when you move and reduce when you rest like in the case of Osteoarthritis. It is also helpful in cases on inflammation around joints and swelling.
- Ledum Pal: Useful in case of Gout and other small joint pains that swell up.
- Causticum: It relieves pain in limbs that increase due to cold temperatures and relieved by warmth.
- Arnica Montana: Best for body pain all over the body when every joint hurts and you feel sore. It also works for joint pains that arise due to a fall or injury.
- Actea Spicata: It is one of the best remedies for joint pains in the hand especially pain and swelling of wrists. Works for Rheumatoid arthritis where there is pain in finger joints.
- Colchicum: Great homeopathic remedy for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
It is extremely important that you consult a professional Homeopath before you take any kind of medication. After a thorough diagnosis only medicines recommended by a professional should be taken.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.