- by Avyang Health Care
- 0 Shares
- Jan 24 2018
Homemade face packs for glowing skin
The cosmetic industry may have a whole list of products that you can choose from to eliminate skin problems and have smoother, glowing skin. Why don’t you try these DIY face packs that are natural and chemical free?
- Papaya face pack: Mash some papaya and mix it with rose water, aloe vera gel and some sandalwood powder. Apply this paste and leave it on for about 30 minutes for an instant glow.
Papain present in papaya is a powerful deep exfoliating agent which the sandalwood brightens skin.
- Banana face pack: Mash a banana and add a spoon of honey, yogurt and rose water. Apply this paste and leave it on for 15 minutes for 15 minutes before you wash it off.
Bananas are rich in antioxidants that help in reducing wrinkles, dullness and its moisturising properties prevent dry skin.
- Oatmeal face pack: 2 spoons of oats mixed with sandalwood powder and rosewater to make a thick paste. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then scrub off.
Oats has antioxidants and skin hydrating compounds that cleans the skin and restores its glow.
- Tomato face pack: Mashed tomato mixed with a spoon to make a thick paste. Leave it on for 10 minutes and massage with wet fingers before rinsing off.
The mild acids in tomatoes and sugar together help in exfoliation and balancing pH, giving the skin an instant glow.
- Besan face pack: 2 spoons of gram flour commonly called besan mixed with milk cream or rose milk. You can add a few drops of lemon juice and a small pinch of turmeric too. Mix the ingredients to form a smooth, consistent paste and apply an even layer on the face.
Besan is known to have cleansing properties which is used even in Ayurveda. It unclogs pores and removes dead skin cells giving tighter, brighter skin.
- Cucumber face pack: mash half a cucumber and add aloe gel and mix to form a paste. Apply a coat and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing.
Cucumbers have a cooling effect on the skin. It revitalizes and soothes the skin giving it a natural glow. Aloe has nutrients and antioxidants that are beneficial for the skin.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.