- by Dr Paramesh S
- 2 Shares
- Jul 06 2017
Healthy Diabetic Recipes
Why is it an iHealthU recipe?Chole is a good source of Protein and essential minerals. Savour this dish while saving on the calories! Fibre Carbs Protein Fat Ingredients
- 1/2 cup chole (soaked overnight)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 green chilli
- 2 tsp dhaniya powder
- 1/2 tsp jeera powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli
- 1/2 tsp haldi
- 1/2 tsp jeera
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp amchoor powder
- Salt as per taste
- 2 tsp oil
- Heat oil in a cooker, add onion, ginger garlic, green chillies and saute for 5 mins on medium flame.
- Add all the dry masalas - dhaniya powder, jeera powder, red chilli, haldi, jeera, garam masala, amchoor. Cook this mixture for 2 mins
- Add tomatoes and cook for a minutes.
- Add Chole and required amount of water and salt.
- Close the lid and pressure cook for 2-3 whistle till the chole are cooked.
- Add the lemon juice and serve hot with bread or kulchas
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.