- by Avyang Health Care
- 1 Shares
- Dec 21 2017
Health Benefits of eucalyptus
- Antimicrobial properties: Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial effects on pathogens preventing and fighting a rage on infections.
- Respiration: Fresh leaves added in gargling water helps with sore throat and irritation. Inhaling eucalyptus oil vapours relieves congestion, colds and bronchitis. It also helps in loosening phlegm and cough troubles.
- Hair: few drops of eucalyptus oil mixed with coconut oil is a great way to treat dandruff and itchy scalp. It also leaves the hair moisturised and shining.
- Dental health: Eucalyptus being effective in fighting bacteria helps in eliminating plaque thus fighting tooth decay and bad breath as well.
- Insect repellent: An eco-friendly insecticide, eucalypts is effective in keeping mosquitoes away and eliminating pests like ticks and mites.
- Pain reliever: Believed to have analgesic properties, eucalyptus also helps with muscle and joint pains, backaches and arthritis pain relief. Eucalyptus oil also helps a great deal in relieving headaches.
- Immunity: It is also believed that this oil enhances the body’s immunity and stimulates the immune response to destroy pathogens.
- Home care: The fragrance and antibacterial properties make it a perfect agent to add to household cleaning agents like soaps, cleaners and laundry.
- Treatment: The antiseptic properties make it an effective cleaning agent for treating cuts, wound, burns and insect bites. It also additionally aids as a natural pain reliever and fastens the healing process.
It is important that this essential oil is obtained in the purest form and while using, it should be mixed with a base oil live olive and never be used directly.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.