Gemmotherapy: a homeopathic detox
Medikoe Health Expert
Koramangala, bengaluru, karnataka, india, Bengaluru Mar 24, 2018
A method that uses plant bud and tissue extracts, gemmotherapy is a cellular detoxification method that stimulates toxin elimination. It uses various parts of the plant to open up cellular detoxification pathways as a method to drain out toxins from the organism.
How does it work?
Gemmotherapy uses plant extracts like barks, buds, roots and shoots of various shrubs for the procedure. These are harvested only during spring as this is the plant growth phase and the point where important and highly beneficial factors auxins and gibberllins are at their highest concentration. These growth hormones contain valuable substances that facilitate the drainage process from organs and tissue cells.
The fresh plant extracts are macerated in a solution of glycerine and alcohol for about a month after which it is filtered. It is prescribed according to requirements after dilution and caters not just to the excretory organs but detox of the skin and nervous system as well.
Gemmotheraputic treatment remedies
Understanding few among the vast list of homeopathic solutions:
- Acer campestre: paralysis, high BP and atherosclerosis
- Alnus glutinosa: migrane, osteoporosis and arthritis
- Carpinus betulus: coughing, bronchitis and high cholesterol
- Cedrus libani: eczema, skin allergies and psoriasis
- Citrus limonum: knees, thrombosis and varicose veins
- Cartaegus oxyacantha: cardiac diseases, hyperthyroidism and hypertension
Consult a homeopathic expert to find out more about the various treatment options available and understand what suits you best.