- by Dr Azeemulla H R Neha Veterinary Clinic
- 3 Shares
- Dec 06 2017
Foods you should never give your dog
If you have a pet you will certainly relate to the puppy dog face and eyes which make it hard for you to say no to anything especially what you eat. But some foods are a strict no because they can be very harmful for your pet’s health.
Here are a list of foods you need to avoid giving your pet:
- Chocolate: all kinds of chocolates causes vomiting, heart problems and seizures.
- Raw eggs: causes food poisoning
- Raw meat and fish: vomiting, fever and food poisoning
- Sugary foods: diabetes, obesity and dental issues
- Human Medication: it can make them sick and can even lead to death
- Xylitol: A product present in candy and baked goods that causes liver failure, vomiting and fatigue
- Alcohol: Just as bad for their brain and heart as it is for you
- Onions and garlic: makes them anaemic as it kills RBCs
- Caffeine: coffee, tea and energy drinks causes twitching and restlessness, can even be fatal
- Grapes and resins: causes kidney failure
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.