- by Dt Silky Mahajan
- 0 Shares
- Oct 11 2017
Foods & Drinks That Help Fight Bloating
Sometimes it happens that when you get up in the morning, you find your tummy bloating out. Right? So here is a list of the drinks & the foods that can help you fight that bloating & look as fit as you are actually.
- Water: One of the main reasons of bloating is Dehydration, so the best way to fight it is having lot of water. Avoid soft drinks, carbonated beverages & sodas in light of the fact that these drinks worsen the bloating.
- Lemon water: For a better cure, instead of simply drinking normal water, drink lemon water. The hydration from the water will flush the sodium from the body & the lemon helps in digestion & eases the side effects of indigestion.
- Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory or calming properties & digestive enzyme zingibain, hence it is great for the digestive system & the health.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are loaded with potassium & are low in calories. It fights the abundance of sodium in the body & thus diminishes the feeling & appearance of bloating.
- Peppermint tea: Mint is awesome in settling upset stomach & can likewise calm the aggravation in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Turmeric: Turmeric facilitates bloating because of its digestive, stimulant & anti-flatulent properties.
- Garlic: Garlic can really be very helpful in beating the bloat.
- Yogurt: Yogurt has probiotics which are helpful for your body to absorb nutrients appropriately. Avoid the sugary yogurt & opt for plain.
- Bananas: Banana is full of fiber & potassium & is a phenomenal approach to fight the bloating. It is an excellent snack too.
- Melons: Melons are also phenomenal to eat when you are feeling bloated, since it is full of water mostly & is a good source of potassium.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.