- by The Fitness Cafe
- 7 Shares
- Jun 26 2017
Fat loss diet 2
Eating right is just as important as a workout regime. Contrary to popular belief, a diet need not be boring and gruesome. The diet plan comprises of six meals a day. Each meal should be a good mix of carbohydrates + protein + small amount of fibre for good digestion. Choose your ingredients for each day, mix and match and have fun. Remember; work out smart…not hard.
• Breakfast: Start your day with 1 cup of Tea / Coffee (made from skim milk, no sugar). This should be accompanied with a bowl of oats porridge/ 1 bowl Dalia Upma/ 1 bowl Poha. Finally, have 2 egg whites, scrambled/ boiled or made into an omelette.
• Mid-Morning: Eat one fruit (1 medium apple/ 1 medium orange/ 1 medium pear/ 1/3rd medium cut papaya).
• Lunch: For your meal, you can enjoy a big bowl of salad (no cream or mayo dressing) or a bowl of thin soup. Have 2 thin chapattis (no oil or ghee to be added) with one bowl of thin dal and one bowl of cooked vegetables (made with very little oil). All this with a bowl of curd (made from skim milk). • Tea Time: Drink 1 cup of Tea / Coffee made from skim milk and without sugar.
• Mid – Evening: Drink a glass of thin salted buttermilk.
• Dinner: Your evening meal should consist of a big bowl salad (no cream or mayo dressing) or a bowl of thin soup. Follow this up with 2 thin chapattis (no oil, no ghee), one bowl of thin dal and a bowl of cooked vegetables (made with very little oil). You can also have 2 pieces of boiled or grilled chicken/ fish (not deep fried, not made with coconut gravy). All this, with a bowl of curd (made from skim milk). • Before bed: Finish your day with half a glass of skim milk.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.