- by Avyang Health Care
- 0 Shares
- Nov 06 2017
DID YOU KNOW THAT BURNING INCENSE HAS HEALTH BENEFITS?
Incense sticks are usually used for religious purposes in the household. But, not many know that burning incense has a lot of positive effects on one’s health.
- It purifies the air as some incense have antibacterial properties.
- Breathing flavoured incense like vanilla helps in reducing stress and anxiety levels
- Lavender incense has very soothing properties that helps in treating insomnia
- Incense also channels emotions and calming nature which helps combat depression and sadness
- Certain incense like rose can even help in managing minor pain as they trigger release of serotonin which acts as a minor pain killer
- Incense also boosts one’s mood and increases blood flow to sexual organs. Hence, it can also be used as an aphrodisiac.
- Its fragrant scent helps get rid of unpleasant odours and acts as a natural air freshener
- The calming aroma helps in reducing blood pressure levels
- It also sterilises the air and prevents diseases from spreading. Also, burning incense keeps bugs and insects at bay.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.