- by Maharani Devi Medical Centre
- 0 Shares
- May 25 2017
Clean Restrooms Promote Good Health
AN AIM TOWARDS SWACH BHARAT ABHAYAN
The bathroom might be the place you would go to get clean, yet often it's a room harboring loads of dreadful bacteria.
- The warm and moist air is only a play area for the expansion of microscopic organisms.
- The vast majority of bathroom microbes can be found in the washbasin. Baths and showers are a long way for bacteria free however as soapy water which is brimming with real bacteria shapes thin layers on the surfaces and furthermore on the shower curtains.
- Towels and wipes, which stay damp all day, are a perfect rearing ground for microorganisms. Also face cloths, which are more often wet than dry and make a home for bacteria as they are used to clean instead of to dry.
- Taps and handles are additionally basic sources of contamination as they gather a wide range of germs through contact with wet or clammy hands.
Sorts of bacteria found in the bathroom:
- Staphylococus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Helpful tips and advice:
- Vinegar is amongst the most intense tools to battle microorganisms. Wipe every one of the surfaces in the washroom with a clean sponge absorbed in vinegar and pour somewhat down the drains. Once per week, flush out the washbasin with two cups of vinegar.
- Ensure every individual from the family utilizes their own hand towel and a different one for various parts of the body (face, hands, and feet). Germs require a moist, filthy condition to flourish so ensure your bathroom is spotless and aired.
- Ensure toothbrushes are kept in a different place from anything else. Change them at regular intervals and never share them.
- Consistently clean the taps, handles & any surface with which you are regularly in contact.
- Wash your hands in soap & warm water for approximately 15 seconds daily.
Suitable items & gears:
- Bleach eliminates microscopic organisms and is additionally a disinfectant, yet should be utilized with caution.
- Environmentally-accommodating new innovations are showing up in the market, similar to items with “anti-marking” or “anti-bacterial " treated surfaces.
- Some bathroom furniture suppliers utilize SMO Synthetic Resin which is a blend of regular stone and polyester sap with a greatly smooth surface. There are fewer joints too which constrains the spread of bacteria.
- Some manufacturers offer Silestone restrooms, which is antibacterial material produced using 94% natural quartz.
- Some companies produce washing machines with antibacterial medicines (ABT) which can destroy 99.99% of Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa microorganisms, bringing about totally clean towels and face materials.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.