- by Simarouba Yoga and Naturopathy Clinic
- 8 Shares
- Feb 13 2017
CHAKRA CLEARING, CLEANSING & HEALING
If your life has been feeling less vital and lacking of energy or you feel stuck in a loop, it's possible that you have a clogged or blocked chakra.
Chakras are an ancient system for understanding your body's energy. They are located in the central channel of the energetic spine (sushumna). The flow of energy (nadi) starts at the base of the spine and runs up to the crown of the head. There are 7 types of chakras - Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra, Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra, and Crown Chakra.
Balancing your chakra helps keep a balance between spirit, body, earth and health, universality and grounding.
Here are a few techniques to clear, cleanse and heal your chakras:
- 1st CHAKRA (ROOT)Your first chakra is associated with earth and helps to keep you grounded. Walk barefoot in the grass, dirt, sand or on a beach to reconnect with Mother Earth.
- 2nd CHAKRA (SACRAL)
Your second chakra is associated with water and governs how you experience pleasure. Water has cleansing and healing properties. Immerse yourself in water for twenty minutes in the ocean or swimming pool. Have a bath with sea salt and baking soda.
- 3rd CHAKRA (SOLAR PLEXUS)The third chakra is associated with the element of fire and guides your will power and self-esteem. Sit around a bonfire or soak up bright sunlight to recharge your chakra.
- 4th CHAKRA (HEART)Your fourth chakra is the heart chakra, associated with air. When it’s open, you can give and receive love easily and in a healthy way. Breathe deeply, drive with the windows open, fly a kite, or take a boat ride.
- 5th CHAKRA (THROAT)The fifth chakra is about speaking the truth and helps process old traumas. Sit in an open space under a clear sky to get the energy flowing.
- 6th CHAKRA (THIRD EYE)The “third eye,” is where our intellect and clarity of vision reside. Daily meditation helps to awaken this chakra to elevate your intuition and inner wisdom.
- 7th CHAKRA (CROWN)
The seventh chakra is connected with all the elements and helps connect you to your higher self. Spend time in meditation, chanting, or prayer to connect with your spirit.
Combined together your chakras govern all the spheres of your life - relationships, weight loss, stress, career, self-esteem, love, spiritual progress. When they are in balance, your life is happier and healthier.
Apart from the above mentioned methods; Yoga, pranayama, meditation, chanting mantras and listening to classical music are simple yet effective in releasing the prana (life force) whenever it is stuck and attaining positive energy.
Creating a body-mind chakra balance is not only a vital but also a delicate procedure. It is important to do it the right way and at the right time. If you are a beginner, find yourself a spiritual teacher who will provide appropriate guidance to help you through the process.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.