- by Sheetal chhabria
- 0 Shares
- Aug 01 2017
Best Natural Remedies For Gastritis
Following are some proven natural and effective solutions for treating gastritis:
- Ginger: A little bit of ginger can be bitten some time before having meals. This enhances digestion and furthermore treats gastritis problems. Around 120gm of ginger root taken four times each day for around two months is useful in disposing of microorganisms and decreasing gastritis recurrence.
- Coconut water: Coconut water has a considerable measure of minerals and mixes which are mitigating for digestive system. It is extremely useful in expelling harmful radicals from the body. It likewise keeps up normal body temperature which helps with normalizing digestive functions. It can be given to person suffering from gastritis as many times a day to have relieve from it.
- Tamarind: Tamarind water blended with some asafetida and cumin water ought to be taken as a drink is a viable normal solution for gastritis.
- Ajwain a.k.a carom seeds: Carom seed is a natural acid neutralizer. It decreases acidic responses on the mucous layer and unwinds stomach. Take a teaspoon of carom seeds with a bit of salt for an easy treatment of gastritis.
- Fennel or saunf: Fennel helps in unwinding muscle lining in digestive tract. It removes gas and improves generation of bile, which helps in absorption of fats. Bite a modest bunch of fennel seeds or make some drink with it for help from gastritis.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is particularly useful in treating gastritis caused by bacterial contamination. It additionally makes a defensive layer on the stomach and intestinal layer. Take a bowl of yogurt every day for viably treating gastritis. It is a great approach to dispose of gastritis issues.
- Licorice: Licorice has naturally occurring anti-oxidant agents in itwhich are useful in treatment of gastritis. Put some licorice root tea to some hot water. Strain it after it has cooled. Drink up to thrice a day to treat gastritis.
- Rice: Rice gruel is useful in making gastric acid. Individuals experiencing gastritis can take couple of bowls of rice daily for treating gastritis. In extreme cases, take more amount of rice.
- Potato: Take crude potato and squeeze juice from it. Drink a small cup of some potato juice thrice everyday fifteen minutes before meals. This is one of best natural cures for gastritis.
- Marigold: Marigold is a successful remedy for gastritis. Take maybe a couple tablespoon of marigold extricate 2-3 times each day. This will give quick relief from gastritis.
- Carrot Spinach juice: Mix 200 ml of spinach juice with around 100 ml of carrot squeeze and drink this for best outcomes.
- Water: Drink loads of water no less than 7-8 glasses every day. Water disposes of body free radicals and hurtful body toxins. This unwinds stomach and keeps body temperature cool and normal.
- Lemon: Drink more fruit juices to counteract and lighten gastritis. Drink lemon juice with a little salt to naturally cure gastritis.
Food recommended for Gastritis
- Liquid fasting is extremely powerful in treatment of gastritis. Fresh fruit juices like grapes, oranges, apples, pears, pineapples and melons can be consumed during the liquid fasting time frame.
- Eat small meals and don’t overload stomach
- Drink loads of warm water all day.
- Dairy items like curds and yogurt ought to be added to the diet.
- Take dinners no less than two hours before going to bed
- Consume food rich in Vitamin B12 and iron.
Foods to be avoided
- Meat and meat items
- Liquor and tobacco items
- Espresso, tea and carbonated drinks
- Spicy, fried and junk foods
- Cakes and breads,
- Pickles and sour products
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.