- by Soul Kshetra
- 0 Shares
- Jan 09 2018
BENEFITS OF MUD THERAPY
Mud Therapy is a form of naturopathy that is highly beneficial in treating various diseases, ailments and skin problems.
Let’s understand how undergoing mud therapy can help us.
MUD THERAPY FOR SKIN
- It restores the Ph balance of skin.
- It relaxes the pores, allowing blood circulation in the surface area.
- It helps prevent acne and repairs the scars.
- Scrubbing mud keeps the skin smooth and rejuvenated.
- It retains water for a longer period of time than a cold compress or pack.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help heal wounds and scars.
- Mud offers anti-aging benefits.
- It is a natural toner and a detoxifier.
- It is a natural exfoliant and eliminates dead skin and refines skin structure.
- It helps reduce spots and patches, like the ones formed after small pox.
MUD THERAPY FOR BODY & HEALTH
- Mud has an invigorating effect on our body.
- It eases muscle and back aches.
- It alleviates stress.
- It provides relief from internal congestion and pain.
- It naturally balances the hormones.
- It flushes out the body toxins.
- It has a relaxing effect on the eyes.
MUD THERAPY FOR DISEASES
Mud therapy can be beneficial as a complementary therapy in the case of various diseases.
- It is used in the case of psoriasis, leprosy, skin allergies and other skin related disorders.
- It reduces irritation in the eyes and is useful in the case of conjunctivitis, itching, glaucoma and other allergies of the eyes.
- It is also indicated in the case of joint aches and arthritis.
- It helps in nervous disorders.
- It alleviates headaches, typically the ones caused due to hot and humid environment and stress.
- Mud pack applied on the lower abdomen provides relief from stomach ache and indigestion by decreasing intestinal heat.
- Applying it on the abdomen can help manage constipation.
- Mud pack when applied on the abdomen and chest, provides relief from diarrhoea and vomiting.
Despite the therapeutic properties of mud, excessive use of mask applications may lead to over drying of the skin. Therefore always keep the mud pack moistened to avoid dryness and choose a good quality of mud to obtain maximum benefits.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.