- by Dr Asmita Dhekne
- 0 Shares
- Feb 09 2017
Benefits of Milk for Skin
Milk can do wonders for the skin and can be used to hydrate, exfoliate and soothe the skin.
Read about the various benefits of milk for your skin.
- Milk can be used as a cleanser for your skin as it can remove the oil-soluble impurities and dead skin cells. You can massage milk on your skin followed by wiping with wet cotton.
- Milk is a wholesome moisturiser containing water, fat and proteins. These help replenish the lost moisture for dry and chapped skin.
- Milk is a lightening agent and helps remove pigmented skin cells, reduces tan, dark spots and patches.
- Milk can be a good cleanser for people with sensitive, red and irritated skin.
- Milk has anti-inflammatory and skin repairing properties that can help soothe sunburnt skin.
- Milk is a natural exfoliator and can help repair cracked heels.
- Milk can be used as a bathing agent. Just add some milk to warm water and see its nourishing effect.
Milk has amazing benefits for the skin. However, if you have acne prone or sensitive skin, you may want to consult a dermatologist before taking the milk treatment.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.