- by Dr J Revathi
- 1 Shares
- Jan 02 2018
What are the benefits of Homeopathic medicines?
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that deals with natural treatment procedures. In this method, medication is given in very small doses, hence is safe for everybody and has no side effects. A professional homeopath can do the right diagnoses and help relieve symptoms of both acute as well as chronic conditions. Although it is a form of natural treatment, it is not the same as herbal or Chinese medications and should not be confused with these approaches.
Here’s how homeopathy is different and beneficial compared to conventional medicine:
- It can be used by children and infants with no side effects
- Safe for pregnant and nursing women as well
- The medicines have no side effects and do not interfere with other medications
- Can be used to treat both acute as well as chronic conditions
- It is an affordable approach as the medicines are not expensive
- Can be used by anybody as they are readily available
- Studies show that homeopathy has been proved effective when diagnosed and used correctly
- The treatment is non-invasive and hence does not involve surgeries or going under the knife
- Sometimes mild aggravations are observed followed by improvement. This aggravation has no side effects and in fact, homeopaths believe that it is a sign of effective medication choice
- Unlike conventional medicine, homeopathy is a holistic treatment approach where it is not just the body by the emotions, mind, and spirit of the person are treated as a whole
- This method doesn’t treat the symptoms but the person and this approach improves the symptoms
- Homeopathy is one of the diverse fields of alternative medicine and homeopathic medicines help in treating various conditions like Allergies, Asthma, Warts, Acne, Pigmentation, PMS, Menopause, Anxiety, and Depression.
Want to consult an expert to find out how you can benefit from homeopathic remedies? Find homeopathic doctors near you on Medikoe.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.