Benefits of Ginger tea
Aecs layout, Bengaluru Feb 9, 2017
Benefits of ginger tea
- It prevents nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness.
- It improves digestion and increases absorption of food.
- It reduces inflammation in muscles and joints.
- It relieves congestion associated with the common cold.
- It improves blood circulation so decreases the chance of cardiovascular problems.
- It relieves menstrual discomfort, relieves the pain and relaxes the muscles.
- It helps to loosen phlegm and expand the lungs, which in turn helps to recover from difficult breathing.
- It reduces allergies and constant sneezing.
- It contains antioxidants that boost the immune system.
- It is a stress reliever and boosts your mood.
- It helps to improve the sperm quality and male fertility if consumed daily by men. It also helps in treating erectile dysfunction in males.
- It is a fat burner that burns excess fat and does not affect general weight.
How to Make Ginger Tea