- by Avyang Health Care
- 2 Shares
- Dec 09 2017
Benefits of essential oils
Botanical extracts have been used for centuries now because of their various healing properties. Here are some essential oils that work great on your skin and have healing properties:
- Lavender: Skin irritation and cleanses cuts
- Geranium: Moisturising
- Basil: soothing sensitive skin
- Lemongrass: Acne and large pores. Can be used as a toner and for enhancing skin glow
- Juniper: Cleansing oil that enhances healing and prevents infections
- Tea tree: Antibacterial properties, best for oily and acne prone skin
- Carrot seed: Smoothens skin, promotes cell regeneration and tones down signs of aging
- Rose: Has therapeutic properties that is great for dry or aging skin
Apart from slowing down skin again, helping with toning and acne, essential oils also help with skin conditions as well. Certain oils can help with conditions like dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema. The oils keep the skin hydrated, prevents breakouts and imparts a natural glow to the skin. All these properties are the reason these oils are an integral part of many skin care products.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.