- by Jiyo Natural
- 2 Shares
- Nov 11 2017
BENEFITS OF BROWN RICE
- Brown rice contains almost all the required nutrients in the right proportion. Consuming one cup of brown rice can give your body all required minerals. It has zero trans-fats or cholesterol and is a low calorie high fibre diet.
- It magnesium content helps keep the heart healthy as it regulates blood-pressure. Further, the high fibres reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- The fibre is known for its digestive benefits and ensures regular bowel movements and prevents constipation.
- It has high manganese content which is an important mineral that digests fats.
- The whole grain gives a lot of energy as it helps digests enough protein and carbs.
- Its good fibre content aids in reducing cholesterol levels and prevents accumulation of bad cholesterol
- Study also shows that consuming whole grains like brown rice reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Increases good cholesterol and helps in weight loss and maintaining a healthy weight
- It also reduces your risk of cancer as manganese protects the body from free radicals
It is supposedly a better source of nutrition than white rice because even white rice starts off as brown but is polished and deprived of certain nutrients in the process.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.