- by Dr Sheetal Bhatia
- 0 Shares
- Feb 13 2017
Benefits of Ambra Gresia
It is a morbid product found in the belly of sperm-whale. It was introduced by Hahnemann in 1827. The alcoholic tincture is the best preparation. In the influence of sunlight, air, and seawater it becomes a solid changes its color from black to ash grey and also changes its smell. It has pronounced effect on the nervous system, causing increased susceptibility to physical and mental planes. It effectively suppresses fatigue, cough, itching, dizziness, a feeling of depression, and numbness.
It is given to nervous, excitable children, thin women with increased emotional excitability and bilious. Symptoms are:
- Patients look withered
- Have wrinkles
- Fatigue and exhaustion
- Children look older than their age.
- Have a quick speech and unsteady gait.
It is used to treat people having/with:
- Depressive state close to despair.
- The tendency of focusing on unpleasant things.
- Increased nervousness
- Hypersensitivity towards the smells and sounds.
- Excessive restraint in the presence of others
- Reduced activity of mind
- Weakness confusion and the feeling of persecution.
- Constantly present dreams of solitude.
Note We at Medikoe provide you with the best healthcare articles written and endorsed by experts of the healthcare industry to boost you knowledge. However, we strongly recommend that users consult a doctor or concerned service provider for expert diagnosis before acting on this information.